Friday, December 01, 2006

Thanksgiving

-We spent thanksgiving with my family in Albany this year.

-We saw all of my siblings except Brett whom we will see at Christmas. The kids had a fabulous time with their cousins.

-I went to my 10 year high school reunion...and no I am not above the use of control top pantihose and padded bras to take off the effect of years. It was very fun catching up with people.

-I got very sick on the way home, but now I am almost back to normal.

-PS, it's only like four weeks until Christmas, how many lists have you written? I have written about four so far but soon I will have another three. What do I need to do, who gets regular gifts and who gets food gifts, who gets Christmas cards, what do I need to buy for my holiday baking, what am I going to bake etc. I'm not stressed though- I am one of those women who thrive on planning. I wish I could plan my wedding agian for the joy of making lists and getting things done inexpensively. That is who I am. I know Jackie is saying amen.

1 Comments:

At 12:48 PM, Blogger carole said...

Ha! about the pantyhose and bras. Tim and I skipped our 10 year reunion this past Thanksgiving weekend. :)
I hope that you and your little ones can come visit us sometime. Probably in the new year.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home